In preparation for the Bible Journaling workshop this Saturday, our excitement is growing. So much so, that we’ve decided to have a Bible Journaling Supply Goodie Bag Giveaway!
What’s in the Bible Journaling Supply Goodie Bag? Great question! Take a look.
- Washi Tape
- Water Coloring Set
- Pentel Arts Aquash Water Brush
- Crayola Twistables Colored Pencils – 12 count
- Pigma Micron 05 (.45mm) Ink Pen – Black
- Coupon Card to apply paint. (If you attend the workshop, you will win the Chick-fil-A card, that can then be used for a free meal. If not, then another card without any value will be included in the bag.)
So what do you have to do to enter to win? Easy…
The WINNER will be announced at 9:00 pm Central Time Thursday, February 18 on our Facebook Page.
Don’t forget to participate in our Bible Journaling Workshop!
- If you are local to OKC, come to the class in Yukon, OK this Saturday from 9:30am – 12:00pm.
- If you are not local, watch us live on Periscope and ask your questions in real time. You can click on the above link provided and watch us from your computer. If you want to ask a question or comment, download the Periscope app to your phone and add us to your list. Our Periscope handle is Create_GreatDay.
- If you won’t be available that morning, sign up for our newsletter to gain access to our FREE Resource page where you will be able to access the recorded video of the class plus many other wonderful freebies like a Scripture Art Printable by McKenzie.
Sign up for the class now , right here!
I am a mother of 5 crazy, homeschooling children ages 10 & under, wife to an amazing man, and daughter of the King of the Universe!I enjoy reading, making my kids laugh, cooking, all things natural, learning to play guitar and dusting off my piano skills.One day I hope to run again, but until then I’m learning patience.
Latest posts by Kristi F (see all)
- Take a Tip from St. Nick - December 14, 2018
- Is My Dedication Really to Christ? - December 7, 2018
- Celebrate a Festival that Jesus Celebrated this Christmas Season! - November 30, 2018