I am a mother of 5 crazy, homeschooling children ages 10 & under, wife to an amazing man, and daughter of the King of the Universe!I enjoy reading, making my kids laugh, cooking, all things natural, learning to play guitar and dusting off my piano skills.One day I hope to run again, but until then I’m learning patience.
- Back to the Basics! - February 24, 2020
- Blessing Others with a Valentine’s Day Heart Attack - February 10, 2020
- Are You Willing to Be Humiliated? - December 9, 2019
The power of words is something the world talks about. The power of PRAYER is even greater!
This month many are going back to school whether in a public, private, or home environment. All of these teachers have one thing in common: their need for prayer, whether they realize it or not.
A different “Hands & Feet Outreach Event” had originally been planned for this month but where the Holy Spirit guides, plans change!
This month, we would like to encourage everyone to write an encouraging note to a teacher.
This could be your child’s teacher, a friend who is a teacher, or another homeschool mama.
Some ideas of what to put in the note:
- A thank you for whatever you would like to thank them for….being willing to encourage young minds, being so inviting to your child, etc.
- An inspiring quote
- A handwritten prayer
- An encouraging Bible verse
Feel free to use one of our encouraging photos or quotes from the Creating a Great Day Facebook page.
Let’s take action!
1. Who is the first person who came to mind when you read about this outreach challenge?
2. Say a quick prayer for them now.
3. Before you forget, write a note, send them an email, or even a text right now.
Reaching out and being Christ’s hands & feet doesn’t have to be a huge, overwhelming project. Many times, it starts with just reaching out and letting others know He cares.
We would love for you to let us know you’ve participated. Leave us a comment or share this post and include #creatingagreatday #Hands&FeetOutreach
Lord, we thank you for allowing us to be your hands & feet. May we be aware today that even the smallest exchanges can have a big, eternal impact. In the One who spoke and created the world – Amen!