Toni was born and raised in a small town in Oklahoma. She graduated from East Central University with a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Economics. After college, she returned to her hometown to marry her best friend, Charles. Toni is a stay at home mom to their three teens, two boys and a girl, whom God led them to home school. Her goal is to raise her children to love and serve the Lord. They live on a farm where they grow produce to sell at several farmers markets. She also plays the piano at church and teaches piano.
1. What is your favorite Bible verse?
I am the vine, you are the branches, if you abide in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit, apart from Me you can do nothing. John 15:5
2. Who is the most relatable Bible character to you and why?
I have never thought about it. Probably Sarah because I have a hard time always believing God. I’ve gotten better but still have my moments.
3. What is your favorite go-to easy meal?
Fried rice. Ready in 30 minutes and has everything in it.
4. What are your hobbies?
Not much time for hobbies right now but playing piano and reading.
5. What is your favorite tv show or movie?
Favorite movie is The Princess Bride.
6. What’s your favorite thing to do in your free time?
In my free time I like to sleep.
7. Who is your role model?
My grandparents. My grandfather was friendly and generous. Everyone knew him. My grandmother was so kind hearted.
8. Would your rather vacation at a mountain cabin or a beach house?
Vacation at the beach. While I love the snow, my husband doesn’t. I love the beach also. I would just love a vacation now.
9. What is the best thing about yourself?
Best thing about me is my children.
10. What is one of your favorite books and/or what are you reading right now?
My favorite book is The Keeper of the Bees by Gene Stratton Porter.