Born and raised in sunny San Diego, where I reside with my amazing husband, two spunky kids and our two rambunctious dogs. I am a part time occupational therapist and a full time wife and mommy. I love anything and everything outdoors and love my coffee! I enjoy decorating my home through pinterest and am learning to sew.
1. What is your favorite Bible verse?
Right now, my favorite Bible verse is Isaiah 41:10
2. Who is the most relatable Bible character to you and why?
I am still thinking about this one.
3. What is your favorite go-to easy meal?
4. What are your hobbies?
I am trying to acquire new hobbies at the moment. I like to sew simple projects and have a desire to decorate my house via pinterest.
5. What is your favorite tv show or movie?
Right now, I am enjoying Fixer Upper.
6. What’s your favorite thing to do in your free time?
I love to spend time with my family doing something outdoors. We love to go to the zoo, SeaWorld, the park, the beach, baseball games etc.
7. Who is your role model?
I would have to say my mom. She is a good example of a dedicated wife and mother. She is a very strong individual and doesn’t complain about many of the struggles she’s endured.
8. Would your rather vacation at a mountain cabin or a beach house?
It depends on the time of the year. I love spending time in the mountains in the spring or fall, but would rather avoid the snow ☺ The beach is good at all times of the year, of course.
9. What is the best thing about yourself?
My loyalty and dedication.
10. What is one of your favorite books and/or what are you reading right now?
Unfortunately, I don’t read much. I begin books, but rarely finish them. I do have the book Muscle and a Shovel in my possession to read sometime soon, hopefully.
- A Leaf And A Rock: Celebrating Children’s Little Treasures - September 2, 2015
- Turning The Mundane Into The Miraculous - August 12, 2015
- Women of Faith: An Inspiring and Uplifting Event - August 4, 2015