I am “Mom” to Chloe, Allie, & Emilia. I am wife to Misael Escobar. I am a child of God. I love to learn about other cultures and learn about others life experiences. I am always a “work in progress”. Through many struggles I have become “me” and I am finally happy with the person God has led me to be. I am excited to see where God will lead me in this life.
1. What is your favorite Bible verse?
“He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.” Micah 6:8
2. What is your favorite go-to easy meal?
3. What are your hobbies?
Sewing and Organizing
4. What is your favorite tv show or movie?
Grey’s Atatomy and The Walking Dead
5. What’s your favorite thing to do in your free time?
6. Who is your role model?
7. Would your rather vacation at a mountain cabin or a beach house?
Depends I Love both
8. What is the best thing about yourself?
I strive to be a compassionate person and not see people as the worst thing I have ever done. I give people the benefit of the doubt and try to figure out their pain behind their destructive and hurtful actions.
9. What is one of your favorite books and/or what are you reading right now?
In the presence of my enemies is my favorite book. I am currently reading “Dangerous Surrender”